It’s that time again. We are nearing the end of our current book, Now! Normally that would mean it’s time for a vote on our next book. However, due to the generosity of a Redditor, I already have the next book we’re due to start!
So here’s what’s gonna happen.
- First, we’re gonna finish Now!
- I’m still going to be reviewing Adventist Girl
- Along with Adventist Girl but after Now! we will start A Mountain To Climb
- Along with A Mountain To Climb and Adventist Girl, I will be critiquing Parable of The Sower, if I feel like I can do it sober.
- We’re starting a new thing wherein I post crazy Ellen White quotes once a week.
- Eventually, I’ll work on some of the other books and movies I’ve started but haven’t finished.
- Hopefully I’ll also be able to do some Chick tracts
All of this is kind of ambitious, but I don’t start classes for a while now. I’m applying to get a certificate in something, for which classes don’t even start until March.
As of now, that is the tentative plan.