What does everybody want for CHRISTMAS?!
My birthday is in December, so you guys get to buy me TWO WHOLE PRESENTS! (Do NOT just buy me one gift and try and tell me it covers both occasions. I will cheerfully kill you in the worst way possible and as you die you’ll be thinking of me and thinking about how horrible it is to have everyone forget your birthday because they’re too busy celebrating that PAGAN holiday that falls around the same time of yeart. That’s right folks, Jesus is NOT the reason we have Christmas: emporer Constantine is.) The exception is that, if the gift is expensive, I’ll let you get away with it.
So, to help you all out, here’s my wish list of presents. I’ve showed you mine, now I want you to show me yours 🙂
- American girl dolls (I currently have Samantha, Felicity, Addy, and Josefina. But any other American Girl Historical dolls, and I’ll love them to pieces J) You can get American Girl dolls relatively cheap on evilbay (ebay) and shopgoodwill.com
- American Girl historical outfits. You can get these cheap on evilbay too. I don’t have a whole lot, so pretty much any outfit you want to get me will make me happy. And if I have duplicates, that’ll make me happy too.
- Kindle (what kind? Um…. The kind that holds books.)
- Nexus 7 (or an iPad)
- Brand name uggs, bright colors, size…. I’ll get back to you.
- Books. I love books. However, I do not love Romance books. I also do not love books in which there are sex scenes. I don’t mind sex being part of the plot, but I do not want to read about characters stripping off their clothes, fondling, petting, excessive descriptions of excessive kissing, etc.
- I do have specific books I would like, but I’m afraid that if I put them down I’d have ten copies of the same book. I don’t know if I could evoke true feelings of gratitude after the 6th or so copy of the same book, so, come see me if you want to get specific.
- PLEASE NO PENS!
- Hand sanitizer, preferably from bath and body works. Strong smelling, holiday scents.
- Lotion, especially from B&B, strong smelling, holiday scents.
- Plate ticket to someplace interesting
- pretty letter paper
- pajamas. One can never have too many pajamas.
- Adult—size small
- Juniors—size medium
- Children’s—size 14/16
- With pajamas, you have some leeway on size. If in doubt, go a size up. Pajamas don’t need to fit properly, and something a bit bigger can be shrunk, but something too small can’t be made bigger. Though with pajamas, I might not even bother.
- http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/main/giantmicrobes-originals/ I love these things!
That’s all I can think of for now. Happy Shopping! 🙂